I am a native Bengali and Hindi translator with more than 17 years experience as a translator. I specialize in the areas of healthcare, clinical trials and medical equipment. I have a Master’s degree in biotechnology from the Calcutta University and certified in
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) by NIDA.
- Design And Interpretations Of Clinical Trials from John Hopkins University.
- HIPAA compliance for remote interpreters from Proz.com.
- Medical Terminology from Udemy.
- I am also a participant in the ProZ.com Certified PRO Network.
View my certifications here.
Areas of specialization:
* Healthcare * Pharmaceuticals * Clinical trials * Medical Equipment
- CAT tools: MemoQ Translator Pro, SDL Trados Studio 2019, Wordfast 4, CafeTran Espresso
- DTP: Photoshop, PageMaker, InDesign, Framemaker
- Transcription: Express Scribe
- Subtitling: EZTitles, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, Final Cut Pro 7
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat XI, Abbey FineReader